- Seven step High Precision brows involve threading, trimming and tinting
- Threading is an Eastern technique used to shape brows
- Valid at two locations, Belfast and Derry
- Newly opened branch in Victoria Square
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Wed; Thu 9am-9pm; Fri-Sat 9am-6pm; Sun 1pm-6pm. Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. New customers only. Patch test required. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Mar 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Brows will embrace a new shape after a threading procedure which gently plucks unruly strands back into a tidy line. Alternatively, a set of High Precision brows (up to £30) can be achieved in seven steps, which will deploy threading, tweezing, trimming, and enhanced with eyebrow pencil and tinting. Following this, lashes will be treated to a tint (£10) aiming to add more definition to the eye area.
Choose from the following option:
- £5 for eyebrow threading (64% off)
- £21 for High Precision brows and eyelash tint (52% off)
The owner behind Jay's Brow Bar has always had an eye for beauty, starting off by shaping the eyebrows of friends and family when she was younger. She now has three salon spots across Belfast that offer a range of threading, beautifying and specialised Indian treatments such as Henna, seven days a week.