Loch Awe: 1 or 2 Nights For Two With Breakfast and Dinner from £149 at the Ardanaiseig Hotel (Up to 45% Off)
- Hotel located on the banks of Loch Awe
- Stay in double garden view room
- Dinner served in restaurant with loch views
- Breakfast each morning
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. Bookings are non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 15 January 2014. Booking required by phone: 0186 6833 333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in double garden view room for 2 people.
Original values based on stays in double garden view room between 21-22 March 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 26 November 2013 at 3.18pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Resting in the tranquil Scottish rural lands, on the shores of Loch Awe, Ardanaiseig Hotel offers four star accommodation and a range of activities such as angling, ambling or clay pigeon shooting. Guests keen on seeing a bit more of the Scottish countryside may enjoy walks, gorge scrambles or canyoning across the Highlands.
• This hotel is designed with wood-panelling, Persian carpets, and intricately patterned furnishings, while the individually decorated rooms boast a dash of antique furniture.
• The restaurant offers refined cuisine, prepared using local produce and served along with views over the lake.
• For relaxation, visitors may play the piano in the drawing room or enjoy a hot drink or a whisky in front of a log fire in the library.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a double garden view room with breakfast and dinner
• £149 for 1 night arriving Sun-Thu between 9 December 2013 and 31 March 2014 (Up to 45% off)
• £249 for 2 nights arriving Sun-Wed between 9 December 2013 and 30 March 2014 (Up to 44% off)
• £249 for 2 nights arriving Fri between 13 December 2013 and 28 March 2014 (Up to 44% off)
• Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
• Clay pigeon shooting available for £55 per person supplement.
• Dinner consists of 5-course tasting menu.
Ardanaiseig Hotel has an average score of 4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Guests praised the scenery, the appetising cuisine and the warm, clean rooms.
Details verified 14/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.