- Voucher for two or four towards food and drink at Lisburn Rd pub
- £15 for £30 for 2 people, or £30 for £60 for 4 people
- Starters include slow-cooked baby ribs and Dundrum mussels
- Mains include pork belly and 10oz Northern Irish sirloin steak
- Large wine list plus range of beers and spirits
Purchase: Limit 10 per person. May buy 10 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sat 5pm-last orders 8.45pm. Option 1 min 2 people eating, option 2 min 4 people. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Nov 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Duos or groups of four can enjoy a selection of pub fare at The King's Head from 5pm Monday to Saturday. The evening menu boasts an array of classic and contemporary dishes, including starters such as slow cooked baby ribs (usually £4.95) and chilli and lime prawns (£5.50), plus mains such as 10oz Northern Irish sirloin steak (£16.50) and pan-fried duck breast (£11.95). Accompaniments can come in the form of wine from a large and varied list, or beers, spirits and soft drinks from the well-stocked bar.
Choose from the following options:
- £15 for £30 towards food and drink for two (50% off)
- £30 for £60 towards food and drink for four (50% off)
Located on Belfast's bustling Lisburn Road, The King's Head is a 120-seat restaurant, bar and entertainment venue. Lunch, evening and Sunday menus are available for diners, with live music, quizzes and seasonal family events hosted throughout the year.
The King's Head holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013 with visitors highlighting the tasty food and variety of entertainment. It also boasts over 1,200 Likes on Facebook and 1,298 followers on Twitter.
Details verified 5/12/13
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.