Get Off on the Right Foot with a Natural Garra Rufa Fish Pedicure at Beauty Uncovered for £9 instead of £20
- A 100% natural therapy with numerous healing benefits, including healthier-looking and feeling skin on the sole of your foot
- Toothless Garra Rufa will nibble away all the unsightly dead skin, leaving you with smooth and refreshed soles
- Treatment is quick and convenient, lasting around 20 minutes
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Please present voucher and security codes on arrival
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Monday - Saturday. Open till 8pm on Mondays and Thursdays
- Beauty Uncovered is in the town of Cults, 4 miles from Aberdeen
- Not valid with other offers
Where podiatry is concerened, exfoliating pedicure treatments have come a long way since the days of the hedgehogskin slipper and the brillo-pad moccasin. Stay on the right (and left) foot with today's Groupon and get a 20-minute Garra Rufa fish pedicure for just £9 instead of £20 at Beauty Uncovered.
Submerge your feet into warm water pools and experience a natural exfoliation like no other. Once the feet are soaked, toothless, carp-like fish gently suck the dead skin from the outer layer but leave the under layer of skin aside. During exfoliation of the dead skin, the tiny silver therapists produce an enzyme that has a revitalising effect on the new skin cells. The new skin feels softer and healthier than before. With treatments usually lasting around 15 minutes, you can swing by after a shopping outing or a busy day at the office without wreaking havoc on your busy schedule.