Two-Course Meal for Two plus a Glass of Wine Each for £16 at the Award-Winning Parkway Inn (Worth up to £40)
- Includes a starter, main course and a glass of wine each
- Locally-sourced ingredients and lively atmosphere
- Menu features traditional favourites and pub classics alongside contemporary fish and meat dishes
- Winner of an Eat Scotland award from the Scottish Tourist Board
- Popular destination in Bridge of Don
- 1 Groupon per two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 3 months, Wed-Sun
- Booking essential on 01224 702460, please have Groupon security codes ready
- £5 credit for starters, £12 credit for main courses. Remaining balance to be paid by customer, leftover credit cannot be used
- Valid Wed-Sun 12pm-2:30pm (for lunch) and 5pm-10pm (for dinner)
- Please remember to tip the staff as service charge is not included
- Not valid with other offers
In the days of yore, gentlemen were constantly being provoked into fights over women, gambling debts and an inability to recite the two times table. Challenge your partner to a duel with today’s Groupon: for £16, enjoy a meal for two worth up to £40, including £5 credit for a starter, £12 credit for a main dish each plus two glasses of wine at The Parkway Inn.
The recent refurbishment this restaurant has recently undergone has brought a vitality and freshness to the venture, which is evident in its wide-ranging menu of contemporary fish and meat dishes sitting comfortably alongside pub classics. Fresh, locally-sourced (where possible) ingredients and a lively, welcoming atmosphere have earned the Parkway Inn an Eat Scotland award from the Scottish Tourist Board, which recognises and rewards the quality of fare and service on offer.
Groupon holders and their partners can enjoy a delectable two-course meal with £5 credit to spend on starters and £12 credit for a main course each. Starter options include the perennial favourite Nachos (£4.99) and Cullen Skink, a traditional creamy smoked haddock and potato broth (£3.85). The multitude of options for the main course include Moules Marinières (£10.99), Escalope of Hooti Anni Chicken (£11.99) and favourites such as the Homemade Steak Pie (£9.99). Wash it all down with a glass of wine each and enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of this popular destination in Bridge of Don.
For a full list of menus please click here