Lunch or Breakfast For Two (£7) or Four (£14) With Drink and Cake Each at C.J's (Up to 57% Off)
- Tearoom serving speciality cupcakes and tray bakes
- Lunch and breakfast also available
- Open Mon-Sat 9am-3pm
- Close to Melksham train station
- Lunch or breakfast with drink and cupcake or tray bake
- Lunch options include jacket potatoes, and Ploughman’s
- Breakfast includes toasted bagel and full English
- Cupcake flavours include cherry and coconut, and marble
- Tray bakes include chocolate brownie and flapjack
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking not required. Must present printed Groupon to redeem. Original values based on most expensive options. Original values verified 13 June 2012 at 4.35pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Satisfying sweet teeth with hand-made candied cupcakes and ice cream shakes, C.J's also caters for connoisseurs of the savoury with hearty breakfasts and light lunches, delighting taste buds by the River Avon.
Turning up in tandem or dining groups of four, guests can sit down to lunch or breakfast between Monday and Saturday. The breakfast menu allows guests to tuck into poached or scrambled eggs (£2.95) with French toast, or to go the whole hog with a full English (£3.95). Jacket potatoes (£4.35) with stilton or bacon can be munched later in the day for lunch, with the Ploughman’s (£4.55) a traditional alternative. The finale comes in the form of a drink and speciality cake, with visitors able to wash down a cupcake that includes flavours such as chocolate and caramel (£1.30), or a tray bake goodie such as a chocolate brownie (£0.90), with a drink such as a large chocachino (£2.25).
Choose from the following options:
• £14 for lunch or breakfast for four with drink and cake each (Up to 57% off)