Recording Studio Session: Two Hours For Two People (£49) or Three Hours For Four, Eight or Fifteen (from £99) at Stage 2 Studios
- Recording, production and mixing facilities
- Analogue and digital equipment
- Choice of backing track from selection of over 10,000 songs
- Take home one or two professionally mastered tracks on one CD
- Two professional technicians
- Equally suited to parties and experienced vocalists
Limit 1 per 2, 4, 8 or 15 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required, booking open Mon-Sat 9am-6pm. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Backing tracks to be chosen prior to arrival. All equipment provided. Recording studio retains copyright. £1 supplement for additional CDs. £18 per person supplement for extra people. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Opening their doors to new bands, professional acts and karaoke kings and queens just waiting to go wild, Stage 2 Studios lay on recording, album production and mixing facilities. Songsters and maestros can enjoy two or three hours’ time in the spotlight, hitting the high and low notes as they sing their favourite smash hits.
Pitching in with everything budding warblers could ever desire, the studio boasts professional specification, state-of-the-art recording facilities as well as top-of-the-range modern analogue and digital equipment. Duos, quartets, octets and groups of up to 15 members can sing to their hearts content while two technicians mix and professionally master their track or tracks so they’re ready to be taken home and blared out through hi-fis.
Choose from the following options for a recording session:
• £99 for three hours’ studio time for up to four people and two tracks on CD
• £149 for three hours’ studio time for up to eight people and two tracks on CD
• £199 for three hours’ studio time for up to fifteen people and two tracks on CD
Stage 2 has drummed up 256 Likes on its Facebook page, and is presently waiting to be widely reviewed.