Boost Your Well Being with a Comprehensive Health and Lifestyle Evaluation Including a Spinal Stress Scan at Abundant Life for £24 instead of £141 - Save 83%
- A comprehensive stress, health and lifestyle evaluation
- Spinal stress scan using the NASA designed EMG scanner
- Consultation and assessment with Dr Matthew Potts, one of the leading experts on natural well-being
- A full diet and nutritional evaluation by an expert
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid until 31st March 2011, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Advance booking required, please call 01225 318060 and have voucher and security codes ready
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- The comprehensive consultation and EMG scan will be carried out on first visit
- The Individualised Report of Findings and the Network Spinal Entrainment will be given on second visit
- Not valid with other offers
In the fourteenth century, plague victims were advised
to shave a chicken and press it to their armpits in an attempt to aid recovery, while a more recent North Carolina folk remedy for fever is to catch a crane fly, pull its legs off and swallow it. With today's Groupon, benefit
from medical progress at Abundant Life in Bath with a comprehensive stress, health and lifestyle evaluation for just £24.
In a deal worth £141, benefit from a comprehensive consultation and assessment with Dr Matthew Potts, one of the leading experts on natural wellbeing in the country, plus, undergo an EMG scan - a method of measuring muscle activity which can be used to evaluate stress, health and lifestyle.
Once you have been appraised, you will be given full diet and nutritional evaluation by a nutritional expert as well an individualised report of findings with a step-by-step plan for you to achieve your health and well-being goals in 2011. If needs be, you will also be given network spinal entrainment, which allows your nervous system to free itself of long-term, built-up tension and turn the volume down on how your body reacts to the stresses in your life. Entrainment consists of gentle touch contacts along the neck and back to achieve greater communication between the brain and body which in turn helps you develop new sensory and motor strategies. Head towards 2011 refreshed, aware of your body and fighting fit with today's Groupon.