Sunset Special Zoo Entry from £5.75 at Bristol Zoo Gardens (Up to 53% Off) Receive updates now- 51%
Sunset Special Zoo Entry from £5.75 at Bristol Zoo Gardens (Up to 53% Off)
- Zoo with a 12 acre gardens
- Home to over 400 species including exotic, and endangered animals
- New DinoZoo attraction with animatronic dinosaurs
- Supports conservation projects
- Range of adult and family tickets to sunset viewings
- Select evenings 6.30pm-10pm
- Special talks, animal shows, and animal encounters
- Music from Cotswold big band
- Face-painting available for supplement
Fine PrintValid 8 June or 13 July 2012 only.
Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. Present printed Groupon to redeem. Valid 6.30pm-10pm only. Last entry at 8pm. Child ticket valid for ages 3 to 14; under 3s can go for free. Adult ticket valid for those 15 or older. Adults must accompany under 18s at all times Family ticket valid for 2 adults and 2 children. Schedule and exhibits subject to change. Original values based on ticket price without gift aid donation. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 30 April 2012 at 6pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Big cats are famed for napping where they please, until zookeepers are told off for lion there. See the zoo’s bedtime with today's Groupon from Bristol Zoo Gardens:Choose from the following options:
• £5.75 for one adult ticket to Sunset Special on 8 June 2012 (51% off)
• £5.75 for one adult ticket to Sunset Special on 13 July 2012 (51% off)
• £11 for two adult tickets to Sunset Special on 8 June 2012 (53% off)
• £11 for two adult tickets to Sunset Special on 13 July 2012 (53% off)
• £17 for one family ticket to Sunset Special on 8 June 2012 (50% off)
• £17 for one family ticket to Sunset Special on 13 July 2012 (50% off)
• £9.15 for one adult and one child ticket to Sunset Special on 8 June 2012 (51% off)
• £9.15 for one adult and one child ticket to Sunset Special on 13 July 2012 (51% off)
Spread over 12 acres, Bristol Zoo Gardens is home to over 400 species of animal. The nine special houses include a Monkey Jungle and a Reptile House, with outdoor enclosures sporting a gorilla family and a penguin coast. Animatronic dinosaurs also make a life-like appearance around the gardens as part of the DinoZoo exhibition, while live shows can allow for meet-and-greets between zoo-goer and animals. The zoo also spreads its wings with conservation programmes and educational charities, as well as monkeying around with an adventure play park.
About Sunset Special
Showcasing the animals after hours, the zoo will open its gates from 6.30pm to 10pm in its series of sunset specials. Twilight explorers can reconnoitre the houses and exhibits and see what the animals get up to during their evenings. Special talks, shows, and animal encounters will also be packed into the evening entertainment. Musical interludes will carry through the night air from the Costwold big band and face painting can animalise zoo-goers for a supplement fee.
Gates open at 6.30pm
Gorilla talk - 6.45pm
Amazing animals - 7.10pm
Meerkat talk - 7.45pm
Lion talk - 8.15pm
Animal encounters - 8.30pm and 9.30pm
Costwold big band - 7.30pm-8.15pm and 9pm-9.45pm
Face-painting available 6pm-8.30pm
Last entry at 9pm
Gates close at 10pm