Discover the True Meaning of a Happy New Year with a Pair of Tickets to Three Transformational Workshops with Dr. Matthew Potts at My Abundant Life for £16 instead of £60
- Discover the secrets of long-lasting happiness with three transformational workshops, all dedicated to finding the causes of dissatisfaction, and how to alleviate them
- Find out the effect of negative patterns on daily happiness with session one, the Triad of Change, followed by a masterclass in calming exercises for peace and tranquility, and finally with the last session, the Art of Happiness, discover a revolutionary method to ensure consistent happiness
- Learn with Dr. Matthew Potts, who not only has first-hand experience of how to find true happiness, but has years of experience and knowledge in teaching and translating this to thousands of people
- 1 voucher per person, multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Choose from the following dates: 12th Jan & 2nd Feb: The Triad of Change, 19th Jan & 9th Feb: Calm your Mind Masterclass, 26th Jan: The Art of Happiness - please check availability before booking
- Seats are limited and sell out very quickly; if dates sell out, My Abundant Life will host further sessions on alternative dates or in alternative venues
- If you fail to attend without 24 hour's notice you will not receive a refund, but may be eligible to attend a future workshop on the same topics, subject to availability
- Please telephone 01225318060 with any queries
- Not valid with other offers
In the popular romantic comedy Notting Hill, the leading female protagonist declares that ‘happiness isn’t happiness without a violin-playing goat’. If you are lacking in musical mutton but are nevertheless curious to see what constitutes as happiness, then why not discover the secrets of long-lasting inner contentment with a pair of tickets to three transformational workshops with Dr. Matthew Potts at My Abundant Life for £16 instead of £60.
Change your life for the better with three 90-minute transformational workshops on the path to effortless happiness. Each session builds upon the previous one to give you comprehensive understanding of what factors can be holding you back, and what can be done to unleash your maximum potential. The first workshop named the Triad of Change will discover why negative patterns keep reoccurring in life, and what to do about it. With the second masterclass on exercises that will grant quiet time for body and mind supplementing the final workshop on the Art of Happiness, which is about what causes happiness and contentment, helping you discover a revolutionary tool for altering the emotional state into one permanent state of happiness and peaceful bliss.
These sessions will be led by Dr. Matthew Potts, who at age 20 was an international martial arts champion and county level rower before he suffered a serious spinal injury, has first-hand experience of the extreme highs and lows that occur throughout life, then discovered how to overcome the lows to maintain the highs, and has been teaching people how to do the same. With over ten years’ experience of treating, training and inspiring thousands of people, join Dr. Matt and have the first of many happy new years.