Clay Pigeon Shooting Options from £11 at Prescott Shooting (Up to 63% Off)
- Fully qualified instructors with competition experience
- Themed simulated game days
- Team building, corporate and stag and hen parties welcome
- One-hour, three-hour or full-day of instruction for all skill levels
- All equipment, cartridges and clays provided
- Half-day includes baguette and drink at country pub
- Full-day includes main meal and drink at country pub
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. New clients only. Must be 12 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Insurance and equipment included. Beginners sessions: 3, 17, 31 Aug; 6, 14, 20 Sep; 5, 12, 18 Oct running every hour from 10am-5pm. 3 hour sessions: 10, 13, 24 Aug; 7, 13, 27 Sep; 4, 11, 29 Oct from 10am-1pm. Full day: 6, 14, 20 Aug; 11, 21, 28 Sep; 2, 16, 20 Oct. Pub lunch consists of a baguette and drink at the Lough Inn, GI54 5RU. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 30 July 2012 at 4.02pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Blasting skywards with eagle-eyed accuracy, Prescott Shooting provide top range facilities for game and clay shooting. Arming themselves with specialist lightweight shotguns, wannabe sharpshooters can flourish under the watchful gaze of the experienced instructors, choosing between one-hour, half-day, and full-day clay sniping. Both half and full days will be punctuated by a pub lunch, giving shooters the energy needed to keep their focus as the day develops. All equipment is provided and marksmen and markswomen of all skill levels are welcomed, with expert instructors tailoring sessions to students.
• £11 for a one-hour taster session for one with 25 clays (56% off)
• £21 for a one-hour taster session for two with 25 clays each (58% off)
• £88 for a half-day shoot for two with 50 clays each and light pub lunch (63% off)
• £499 for a full-day shoot for six with 75 clays each, refreshments and pub lunch (62% off)