Indulge in Sweet Or Savoury Crepes For Two People for £7.85 With Five Fillings & Two Sauces Plus a Hot Chocolate Or Cappucino each at The Real Italian Ice Cream Company
- Choose a range of fillings from Italian Ham and Goat's Cheese or sweet toppings such as Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallows
- Great location near Roman Baths
- Watch the crêpes being made with fresh ingredients
- 1 voucher per pair, multiple vouchers may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid until 30th April 2011, 7 days a week
- Maximum two vouchers per table
- Please telephone 01225 330121 if you have any queries
- Eat in or take out
- Please remember service is not included
- Not valid with other offers
Before the invention of the envelope, important letters were tucked into crêpes, stamped with powdered sugar and entrusted to the least hungry person in the room for delivery. Courier crêpes without fear of ruining correspondence with today’s Groupon: for £7.85 instead of £19.60 two people can enjoy a sweet or savoury crêpe each plus a hot chocolate or cappuccino from The Real Italian Ice Cream Company.
Located on York Street just moments from the famous Roman Baths, The Real Italian Ice Cream Company, as the name may suggest, have established their wide range of ice creams with the visiting tourists and seasoned locals alike However, their freshly made crêpes, which are created before the gazing eyes of hungry customers has been attracting the attentions of those looking for a more warming treat this winter.
Groupon holders can choose up to five different fillings and two sauces each. Savoury supporters can opt for the likes of Italian Ham, Goat's Cheese, Sundried Tomatoes, Fresh Pesto and Mozzarella amongst other homemade ingredients. Meanwhile, sultans of sweet may choose from Nutella, Peanut Butter, Marshmallows, Chocolate, Banana, Whipping Cream and more.
What people are saying...
The review comparisson website Qype has awarded The Real Italian Ice-Cream Company 5 out of 5 stars for its delizioso gelato.
I have visited the Real Italian ice cream company several times whilst in Bath. There are many different and unusual flavours to choose from. The prices are reasonable and portion size is good. I would definetly recommend a visit.