Cheddar Village Pub Fare With Wine For Two or Four: Sunday Lunch from £9, or Main and Side from £10 at The Kings Head in Cheddar (Up to 60% Off)
- 17th century thatched country inn
- Located in Cheddar just off a National Trust walking route
- Variety of real ales
- Large beer garden
- Off road parking
- Choice of Sunday roast or main meal Mon-Sat
- Sunday lunch with choice of pork or beef with vegetables and roast potatoes
- Or main meal each with side to share between each pair
- Mains include scampi, lasagne, and burger
- Sides include cheesy chips
- Glass of wine or soft drink
Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Main meal option valid Mon-Sat midday-3pm and 6pm-9pm. Sunday lunch option valid Sun midday-3pm. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Original values based on most expensive options. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 17 July 2012 at 11.30am.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Confused diners often wander into comedy clubs for Sunday roasts, resulting in barrages of witty put downs and a distinctive lack of gravy. Laugh in the face of hunger with today’s Groupon from The Kings Head in Cheddar. Choose from the following options:• £9 for a Sunday lunch for two with glass of wine each (Up to 54% off)
• £10 for a main meal for two with glass of wine each and one side to share (Up to 57% off)
• £17 for a Sunday lunch for four with glass of wine each (Up to 57% off)
• £18.50 for a main meal for four with glass of wine each and two sides to share (Up to 60% off)
A traditional pub extending a warm welcome to locals and wayfarers alike, The Kings Head in Cheddar gorges guests on hearty pub food and a welcoming atmosphere, and is snugly nestled in the sights-filled town of Cheddar. This 17th century thatched country inn abounds with oak beams and other period features, with plenty of coves from which to enjoy a range of real ales and other soothing beverages. A beer garden welcomes the best of the sun’s rays, and Cheddar Gorge lies a 10-minute stroll away for those seeking after-dinner excursions.
Ravenous diners can come along in their twos or fours, enjoying a main meal from Monday to Saturday or a roast on Sunday. Main meal options include King 8oz. burger (£8.25), and halloumi burger with courgettes, mushrooms, chips and salad (£7.95), and come with a side to share between each pair, such as garlic bread with cheese (£2.25). Those option for a Sunday classic can enjoy a choice of two meats adorned with all the traditional trimmings, along with a choice of deserts (£7.50), and all meal options are washed down with either a glass of wine or soft drink (£2.30).