Spa Day For One With Elemis Modern Skin Facial, Massage, and Aromatherapy Milk Bath for £65 at Johnstown House Hotel and Spa, Dublin (68% Off)
- Resort spa in 4* hotel
- Leisure facilities with pool, Jacuzzi and thermal suites
- Set in 120 acres of parkland in Enfield, Co Meath
- 55 minute Elemis Modern facial
- 25 minute deep tissue back, neck, and shoulder massage
- 25 minute aromatherapy milk bath
- Full access to leisure facilities
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. All payments processed in EUR. Must be 16 or older. Please provide advance information of any existing medical conditions or pregnancy for tailored treatments. Original values verified 29 March 2012 at 12.51pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While being tightly wound tends to make you more punctual, the hands of time have got nothing on the hands of a therapist. Stop the clock for relaxation with today's Groupon: £65 for a spa day for one with facial, massage, and aromatherapy milk bath with access to leisure facilities at Johnstown House Hotel and Spa.
Nestled within the luxurious confines of the four star Johnstown House Hotel and Spa, this Elemis spa induces comprehensive relaxation with a full range of full-bodied treatments. A pool and Jacuzzi are joined by thermal suites to soothe skin and sole in the resort spa, which lies on 120 acres of private parkland. Tranquillity seekers will also find a Finnish sauna and tropical snail showers put in place to prepare the body for the wide variety of therapies available.
The spa day includes an Elemis Modern Skin facial (€100), an aromatherapy or milk bath (€70), and a deep tissue massage for the back, neck and shoulders (€70). A total of 105 minutes' worth of treatments are accompanied by the use of spa and leisure facilities, including the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, aroma steam room, and tropical snail showers. Customers will be prepared for the treatments with the choice of aromatherapy milk bath before having skin cleansed, conditioned and their back, neck, and shoulders relieved of tension.
• Aromatherapy Milk Bath: pre-treatment bath custom designed around the consultation.
• Elemis Modern Skin Facial: skin is cleansed by specialist eastern massage techniques, whilst skin conditioning aims to nourish and renew radiance.
• Elemis Deep Tissue back, neck and shoulder massage: aims to relax and relieve tension in the upper body.
• Complimentary use of the Hot Thermal Suite: aroma steam room, Finnish sauna and saldarium.
The spa in this hotel is excellent. I am pregnant and suffering with a bad back. Hence, the number of suitable treatments is very limited. On ringing to make the appointment, the receptionist was extremely well informed and knew exactly what my options were. She recommeneded [sic] a facial and reflexology. Both treatments were excellent, but the reflexology has had a lasting impact on my mobility and well being. The therapist was exceptional and explained everything really well. After the treatments, I had a very good lunch in the bar. The service was excellent and their Goats Cheese Tart is very good. The only disappointment was a fairly tastless [sic] American Cheese Cake.
– Clare M, TripAdvisor, Feb 2012