£60 instead of £135 for an Overnight Stay for Two with Breakfast and Gourmet Dinner at The Salty Dog - Save 56%
- The hotel and bistro overlooks Ireland's largest marina and offers panoramic views of the yachts, Belfast Lough and the Irish Sea
- Only 15 minutes from the airport, and 20 minutes from Belfast
- A Michelin starred Chef and award winning kitchen cooking up first class meals brought to your table with first class service
- 1 voucher per 2 persons, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 16 February 2011, 7 days a week
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Gourmet dinner includes a main plus side dish each, but £5 extra if ordering steak
- Tricks of the Casanova trade like wine, champagne, chocolates and flowers can be specially ordered at an extra cost
- Not valid with other offers
For once, this Groupon doesn't do exactly what it says on the tin. There are no rock-salt-sprinkled pooches involved. Surpass
your initial expectations of a romantic evening with today's deal: £60 for a
luxury overnight stay for two, a gourmet evening meal and full breakfast for you and
your special someone, right by the Irish Sea.
The Salty Dog offers Bangor's newest dining experience. With seasoned pros bringing their Midas touch to the bistro, the dynamic team will place Bangor as a bright twinkle in Northern Ireland's culinary map. You and your plus one will be treated to a gourmet dinner by a Michelin rewarded head chef in the evening, plus a full breakfast each by the earlier hours. The guestroom you'll share is perfect for the romancin' and the restin'. Then wake up the following morning, draw back the curtains, and soak in the captivating view of the Irish Sea.
Less than half an hour away from Belfast, take a short and sweet break at the lush and fulfilling Salty Dog, for only £60 with today's Groupon.
What people are saying...
This hotel certainly hasn't been dogged by bad reviews
We had a lovely double room, really comfy and just what you need for a weekend stay. The staff were super friendly and there was a really nice chilled and relaxed vibe to the hotel as a whole. I would definitely go back.