Marina Fest: Live Music or Hypnotist Show for £10, or American Wrestling from £6 With Burger and Drink at The Windrose Bar and Bistro (Up to 55% Off)
- Charity event with fun rides, live acts, stalls, and performances
- Cartoon characters for children
- Hosted by The Windrose, in Carrickfergus
- Barbeque on-site
- All profits donated to the NI Children to Lapland Trust charity
- Adult ticket to one of three shows at the Marina Fest 2012
- Valid 10-12 August 2012
- Fusion and Redd live, family hypnotist show, or American wrestling
- Child ticket also available for wrestling
- Includes choice of steak burger or hot dog with soft drink
Limit 1 per adult or child. May buy multiple as gifts. No booking necessary. American wrestling valid 10 August. Fusion show valid 11 August; strict over-18 policy for this show, valid ID may be required. Hypnotist show valid 12 August. Must present Groupon upon redemption. Child wrestling ticket valid for under-16s. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Doors open 6pm; shows start 7.30pm. Includes steak burger or hotdog and choice of soft drink. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 31 July 2012 at 4.09pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The cheapest laugh in the entertainment industry, varie-tea shows are made by just adding water. Add sugar to the weekend with today's Groupon from The Windrose Bar and Bistro. Choose from the following options:• £10 for one adult ticket to Fusion and Redd live show on Saturday 11 August at Marina Fest 2012 (55% off)
• £10 for one adult ticket to family hypnotist show on Sunday 12 August at Marina Fest 2012 (55% off)
• £8 for one adult ticket to American wrestling on Friday 10 August at Marina Fest 2012 (50% off)
• £6 for one children’s ticket to American wrestling on Friday 10 August at Marina Fest 2012 (50% off)
About The Event
This three-day extravaganza is hosted by The Windrose Bar and Bistro, entertaining all members of the family with bungee jumping, cartoon characters, and a wealth of live performances. American wrestling provides family thrills on Friday, while adults can witness special guest singer Redd strut her stuff during Saturday’s Fusion show. The Adrian Knight hypnotist performance closes out the festival on Sunday, with profits later amassed and lovingly dispatched to charity Children to Lapland Trust.
Peering over Belfast Lough in the coastal village of Greenisland, The Windrose Bar and Bistro provides a striking maritime location. This stylish establishment often showcases live bands and private functions, getting toes tapping while serving up tasty tucker. Doors open at 6pm for all three shows, with main events getting underway from 7.30pm.
Show times: American wrestling on Fri 10 August 2012. Fusion and Redd live show on Sat 11 August 2012. Family hypnotist on Sun 12 August 2012. Doors open 6pm; shows begin 7.30pm.
Accessible by bus routes: 2, 252
Nearest railway: Carrickfergus
Ticket redemption: Groupon to be exchanged for ticket upon arrival