Renowned for their number-crunching skills, pirates are always hungry for pieces of eight. Fuel your appetite for plunder with today’s Groupon: £8 for three outdoor treasure hunts from Treasure Trails.
X marks the spot at Treasure Trails, where the culture of adventure and exploration lives on in the form of treasure hunts, spy missions and murder mysteries. Dozens of trails are scattered throughout the country, offering groups challenging and informative journeys through a chosen area, with each itinerary showcasing remarkable local features.
Having ordered their chosen trails by email and received corresponding discovery packs, thrill-seeking outdoor types will set off with a map, quizzes and clues to uncover buried treasure. Expeditions around Portrush take adventurers back to the days of the Armada in a bid to discover a treasure chest filled with Spanish gold, while trips to Newcastle will take explorers deep into the Mourne Mountains. It's all about literature in Bangor, where the clues were found in a dusty book uncovered from an old library, with Castlewellan serving up a detective case to save local birds from nutty professor, Daftus Greenhill.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date
4. Email your name, email address, choice of three trails, and voucher and security codes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Receive your downloadable map
6. Print the map to take on your treasure hunt on your preferred day