Full Set of Gel or Acrylic Nails for £19 at Angel Hair & Nail Boutique (62% Off)
- Products such as St. Tropez, Sebastian, and Neal's Yard
- Owner Debbie has 20 years’ hairdressing experience
- City centre location near Great Victoria St bus and train station
- Choice of gel or acrylic nails
- Acrylics are designed to be strong and long-lasting
- Lightweight gel nails aim to look natural while being durable
- Can be applied and filed down to suit the customer's needs
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or over. Valid Tue-Wed, Fri 10am-6pm; Thu 10am-8pm; Sat 9.30am-4pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Nail biting is a bad habit, especially on building sites, where it can have quite ruinous consequences. Keep it together with today’s Groupon: £19 for a full set of gel or acrylic nails at Angel Hair & Nail Boutique.
Owner Debbie’s bright idea for a boutique salon glimmers on Great Victoria Street and glows with the likes of St. Tropez spray tan, Neal's Yard facial, and Sebastian hair care products. Resident beauty cherub Kelly helps customers coruscate, while Debbie wears the halo of 20 years’ hairdressing experience, throwing light on how things should be done. A seraph’s swoop away from Great Victoria Street bus and train station, Angel Hair & Nail Boutique makes a menu brimming with hair and beauty treatments easily accessible to clients, while catering to their inner beings through a host of holistic therapies.
A new set of acrylic or gel nails will ensure fingertips look tip-top. While both types of extensions are designed to be more durable than natural nails, gel nails are lightweight whereas acrylic extensions take on a sturdier aspect. Whatever the choice, either set can be applied and filed down to suit the customer's needs.