Catch the Coolest Game in Town: £7.50 instead of £15 to see the Belfast Giants take on the Hull Stingrays at the Odyssey Arena
- Experience the rush of a professional ice hockey match and see the Belfast Giants host the Hull Stingrays
- See the best team in the UK live in action
- Purchase multiple Groupons and head along with a group of friends or family
- Fantastic deal and a chance to see some of the best hockey players on these shores
- A great idea for a gift for any ice hockey fanatic or sports fan
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for Giants vs Stingrays match only on Sunday 2nd January 2011, 5pm
- Go here to book your seat www.surveymonkey.com/s/belfastgiantsgroupon
- Last reservation is no later than 10pm on the 29th December
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
While dangerous magicians, poorly advised juggling clowns and Dancing On Ice might disagree, ice hockey still remains to be the world's first choice when it comes to bladed activities. For £7.50 instead of £15 you can experience all the excitement of the Elite Hockey League and see reigning champions and league leaders the Belfast Giants take on the Hull Stringrays on Sunday 2nd January at the Odyssey Arena.
With today's Groupon deal you'll get to experience the rush of one of the world's leading sports, a high octane, action-packed thrill ride filled with fast paced players, tumbles, the odd scrap and ridiculously quick action. Discover all the glitz and glamour of a professional ice hockey game, housed inside the impressive Odyssey arena and try something a little different to your regular sporting day out. The Belfast Giants are currently sitting pretty at the top of the Elite Ice Hockey League, and last year's winners are looking to maintain their three match winning streak against the Hull Stingrays, who themselves are keen to move up in the standings. Get involved and experience a sporting thrill like never before.