Relax and Enjoy an Overnight Stay for Two With Dinner For £73 instead of £184 at Everglades Hotel
- Stay in a superior room at the Everglades Hotel
- Five minutes from the city and the beach
- Hotel menu includes locally sourced ingredients
- Short drive to the beaches and rugged hills of County Donegal or the Sperrin Mountains
- Golf course close to hotel
- 1 Groupon per couple, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Not valid Valentines weekend 11th-14th February
- Supplement for steak is £5
- Not valid with other offers
Sleeping under the stars may seem romantic, but it's just not fun when it hails...and even worse when it hails Barry Hayles. Avoid hail, Hayles and when its hailing Hayles with today's Groupon: save 60% on an overnight stay for two in a superior room with dinner for £73 at the Everglades Hotel.
Overlooking the River Foyle, the Everglades Hotel is in a prime position to explore both the hills of Donegal and the galleries and shops of Derry. Just a five minute drive from the city centre or the beach, the location offers a variety of adventures. Or practice your swing on Prehen golf course, next door to the hotel. When you dine, your food won't have travelled too far either, with the hotel priding itself on use of local ingredients, including beef, fish, pork and bread. Choose a main meal each from the evening menu during your stay, a range of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes is on offer with many options sourced from around Northern Ireland.
What people are saying...
Hotel has a 4/5 rating on Tripadvisor
I had the pleasure of staying in the Everglades over a weekend for a family wedding and from start to finish my stay was most pleasurable. The reception area is beautiful and spacious with the large open fire. The concierge and recpetion staff were friendly and helpful. The bedrooms, like the entire hotel, are tastefully decorated
The hotel is definitely in a class of its own. Nice tray of fruit in the room, fudge and boiled sweets. Beautiful suite, decorated to a high standard. Large bed very comfortable, solid building, not street noise. Looking forward to the next stay