Overlooking St Helen’s Bay Beach and the South Wexford coastline, St Helen’s Golf Resort invites travellers to a traditional clubhouse. A 30-minute drive from the resort, holidaymakers may visit the village of Castlebridge, where the Wexford Slobs and Wildfowl Reserve await to be explored.
Located close to the on-site golf course, the spacious cottages are fitted with traditional wooden furnishings and boast brightly illuminated kitchenettes where guests may cook their favourite meals.
The restaurant serves up traditional Irish dishes, while the public bar quenches thirsts with a wide range of beverages.
Making use of the on-site sports courts, active types may enjoy a round of golf, a game of tennis or practice their archery and croquet skills.
Entertainment is top of the menu at this resort, alluring with a multitude of activities such as abseiling, wall climbing or zip wiring, all available for an extra charge.
Included in all options: Stay for up to four in a self-catering cottage
Option 1: for 2 nights
- £105 arriving Sun-Wed between 1-29 September 2014
- £150 arriving Thu-Sat between 4-27 September 2014
- £75 arriving Sun-Wed between 1 October-30 December 2014
- £110 arriving Thu-Sat between 2 October-27 December 2014
- £75 arriving Sun-Wed between 4 January-29 April 2015
- £110 arriving Thu-Sat between 1 January-25 April 2015
- £105 arriving Sun-Wed between 3-27 May 2015
- £150 arriving Thu-Sat between 1-30 May 2015
Option 2: for 3 nights
- £135 arriving Sun-Tue between 1-28 September 2014
- £90 arriving Sun-Tue between 5 October-29 December 2014
- £90 arriving Sun-Tue between 4 January-28 April 2015
- £135 arriving Sun-Tue between 3-26 May 2015
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am.
- Wi-Fi is available in the on-site club house.
- Pets not permitted.
Details verified 06/08/14. Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.