£59.99 instead of £175.90 for an Overnight Getaway and Evening Meal for Two at the Award Winning Malone Lodge Hotel - Save 66%
- Enjoy free access to hotel gym facilities
- An historic Victorian townhouse in a centrally located, charming suburb of Belfast
- Tuck into the simple delights of the hotel's superb food with a one course evening meal for two at the award-winning restaurant
- Highly acclaimed hotel: Belfast Hotel of the Year and Northern Ireland Tourist Board Highly Distinguished Hotel
- Head chef Dean Butler and his team with strong track record: Northern Ireland Head Chef of the Year, Taste of Ulster and AA rosette winner
- One voucher per two people, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advanced booking essential on 02890 388 060, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Valid for three months, excluding New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day
- Subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers
- £5 surchage steak, meal does not include sidedish
- Hotel's 72 hour cancellation policy applies
Modern-day thriving capital and pulsating port, Belfast was originally named in old Irish language as "Béal Feirste," or "mouth of sandbars." Experience the best of Northern Ireland's
cultural centre with today's jaw-dropping Groupon: an Overnight Stay for Two at Malone Lodge Hotel
for just £59.99 instead of the usual £175.90. What's more, there's a lip-smackingly good evening meal for two included, not to mention free access to the hotel
The Malone Lodge Hotel is located in a Victorian townhouse in a leafy suburb close to the urban centre of Belfast. With striking interiors and warm, welcoming ambience, the Malone Lodge Hotel represents a wonderful fusion of contemporary chic and classical comfort, you'll be staying in either the hotel, an apartment, or even a suite.
As home to Dean Butler, Northern Ireland's Chef of the Year 2009, fine dining is top of the menu when staying at the Malone.
Even on a romantic break for two, with simply-prepared traditional favourites this tasty, you might end up axing the couple-y tradition of sharing a bite or two with your loved one and opting
to go it Malone instead.
What people are saying...
With 87% of travellers on TripAdvisor recommending it, Malone Lodge Hotel has been hitting all the right notes.
Excellent Hotel with very helpful reception staff. From the minute you enter the hotel, the welcome of the pleasant staff is heartwarming. They did everything possible to make our stay pleasant and comfortable. I can't wait for our next vist to the Malone Lodge Hotel.
Malone Lodge Hotel delivers a high quality service to its customers. The bedroom was luxurious, spotlessly clean and quiet. The location was great, close to the buzz of the city whilst located in a quiet residentail street. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant which was of a very high quality We could not recommed this hotel enough, whether it is for business or pleasure.