Granvue House Hotel boosts accommodation options with a homely pub restaurant and views over the sea. Pairs of diners can indulge in three courses each with a glass of wine. Starters include open prawn cocktail and main courses comprise pub classics like the beer-battered cod and salmon en croute. There is also a selection of traditional British desserts that includes warm sticky toffee pudding and warm apple tart.
Customers Also Viewed
Three-Course Meal For Two for £24 at Seaview Restaurant, Louth (Up to 57% Off)
In a Nutshell
- Hotel and pub restaurant with sea views 7.5 miles outside Newry City
- Three-course meal with drinks
- Starters include chicken and mushroom vol-au-vent and open prawn cocktail
- Mains include beef enchiladas and salmon en croute
- Desserts include Granvue cheesecake and apple tart
The Fine Print
Must book by 26 July. Expires 25 September 2013.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 1 additional as gift.Limit 1 per table.
Redemption: Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Must be 18 or older for alcohol option. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Fri 3pm-9pm. Limited availability Fri. Steak incurs £5 supplement. Menu subject to change. Original values based on highest priced options and verified 19 June 2013 at 11.04am.