County Antrim: Caravan Pitch For One, Five, Seven, or 14 Nights from £9.50 at Silvercliffs Holiday Village (Up to 56% Off)
- Coastal location near blue flag marina of Ballycastle Bay
- 30-minute drive from Giant's Causeway and coastal walks
- Indoor pool and games room
- Children's play area
- Lounge bar with entertainment
- Motorhome or caravan pitch
- Use of leisure facilities
- Electricity hook-up £4.50 a day
- Pets welcome for £3 per day
Limit 1 per caravan. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required online at hagansleisure.campstead.com/Groupon/Index.asp. Once confirmed, bookings are non-cancellable. Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Valid for stay in own caravan or motorhome only; no tents permitted. Electricity not included; incurs £4.50 per day supplement and must be arranged at time of booking if required. Awning incurs £4.90 per day supplement. Pets incur £3 per day per supplement. Late check-out (6pm) incurs £9.50 supplement. Some leisure facilities incur a surcharge for use. Pool open 10am-5pm. Original value based on campsite rack rate. Original values verified 30 May 2012 at 1.06pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Clustered on the edge of Ballycastle Bay, the Silvercliffs Holiday Village is well placed for explorations of the North Antrim coast and the dramatic geological formations at the Giant's Causeway.
Make a big break with today's Groupon from Silvercliffs Holiday Village. Choose from the following options:
Caravan or motorhome pitch
With use of the resort's leisure facilities
• £9.50 for a caravan pitch for one night (Up to 56% off)
• £47.50 for a caravan pitch for five nights (Up to 56% off)
• £66.50 for a caravan pitch for seven nights (Up to 56% off)
• £133 for a caravan pitch for 14 nights (Up to 56% off)
Set in a partially wooded 28 acre park, the Silvercliffs Holiday Village commands impressive views over the rugged sweep of Ballycastle Bay in County Antrim. The family-friendly spot offers little ones plenty of activity, with an indoor pool, snooker tables, and children's play area on hand for splashing and jumping about. Meanwhile, adults can keep themselves occupied at the lounge bar, which hosts an entertainment schedule packed with a variety of performances.
Take a 30-minute drive to the Giant's Causeway to check out around 40,000 interlocking basalt columns that form this hexagonal rock formation created by volcanic activity millions of years ago. For some medieval exploring, venture to the majestic ruin of Dunluce Castle atop a basalt crag and climb down to the 'Mermaid's Cave' below. The castle's position also makes it a prime viewing spot from which to survey the vast reach of the Irish Sea. To take more than sea air, visit one of the slug of whisky distilleries that run tasting tours in the surrounding area.
• Caravan or motorhome pitch
• Use of leisure facilities
• Family-friendly holiday village
• Pets allowed (at extra cost)