- Restaurant and entertainment venue with 1920s-themed décor
- Live performance by acclaimed UK tenor Martin Toal
- Starter such as chicken liver parfait, or crisp duck confit
- Main such as posh fish and chips, or corn-fed chicken
- For one (£23) or two (£46) people
- Thursday 30 May from 7pm
Purchase: Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy 20 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must present printed Groupon on arrival for entry.
Further information: Arrivals between 7pm-8pm. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid on set menu only; menus are seasonal and subject to change. Eat-in only. Excludes drinks. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 14 May 2013 at 4.08pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
An entertainment venue with a vintage feel, Cabaret Supper Club combines dining with a live performance from leading UK tenor Martin Toal. Previously performing at major grounds such as Wembley, Twickenham and Old Trafford, the singer will accompany two courses of seasonal cuisine.
A sample menu can be found here.
Choose from the following options for a two-course meal with a live tenor:
• £46 for four people (52% off)