Recreational Dry Skiing or Snowboarding For One Child (£4), One Adult (£6), or Family (£19) at Ackers Adventure Centre (Up to 74% Off)
- 70-acre site with huge range of outdoor and adventure activities
- Three ski and snowboard slopes available year round
- Also run canoeing, archery, climbing, and kayaking
- Open until 9pm Tue to Thu
- Two hours of recreational dry skiing or snowboarding
- 100-metre dry slope
- All equipment provided
- Suitable for those with previous experience
Limit 1 per child, adult, or family (2 adults and 3 children). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must present Groupon at time of redemption. Valid for children under 16, who must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Must have minimum ski or snowboard ability to conduct controlled and linking snow-plough turns and be able to use drag lift. Must wear long-sleeved tops and long trousers. Glove hire available for 50p surcharge. Original values verified 14 June 2012 at 4.13pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Novice snowboarders often need a helping hand, the right boots, and a computer-chip base. See your mother board with today's Groupon from Ackers Adventure Centre. Choose from the following options:• £4 for two hours of recreational dry slope skiing or snowboarding for one child (69% off)
• £6 for two hours of recreational dry slope skiing or snowboarding for one adult (65% off)
• £19 for two hours of recreational dry slope skiing or snowboarding for two adults and three children (74% off)
Dedicated to engaging youngsters and adults with the outdoors and encouraging adventure, Ackers Adventure Centre hosts a whole range of heart-pumping activities at their 70-acre site in Sparkbrook. The centre is part of the Acker’s Trust, which gets locals moving with group-building canoeing and kayaking sessions for all ages and abilities. Offering lessons seven days a week, the team keeps outdoorsy types busy seven days a week and until 9pm Tuesday to Thursday.
Skiers and snowboarders keen to hone their skills can practise their snow-ploughs and turns during a two-hour sojourn at Ackers, with all equipment provided. Sliding down the 100-metre high dry slope, families and solo flyers with a bit of experience under their belt will further their winter sports skills without having to wait for the season’s first snow.