Wales: Two Night All Inclusive Family Activity Stay For Two or Three from £189 at Brecon Beacons (Up to 53% Off)
- Brecon Beacons summer camp
- One mile from Llangorse Lake
- Clubhouse indoor area
- Family-friendly 17 acre site
- Two night stay for two or three
- Ready-erect tents with solid floors and single beds
- All meals and soft drinks
- Activities may include bush-craft, fencing, abseiling, high ropes, canoeing, kayaking, archery, climbing, raft building, orienteering, sailing, hill walking, zip wire, dragon boating, and kata canoes
Limit 1 per group (2 or 3 people). Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 0121 504 2038 or email via: email@example.com. Bookings are non-refundable. Check-in from 10.30am; check-out by 11am. Families only; one member of the group must be 18 or older. Children must be 5 or older to participate in activities. All-inclusive constitutes breakfast, lunch, and dinner; vegetarian and dietary requirements must be booked in advance. Additional guests must pay full price of £199pp. All activities, equipment, and instruction included. Guests must bring own sleeping bags and pillows. Approx. 3 activities a day. Original value based on online package rate. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Offering healthy gulps of the great outdoors, Acorn Adventure nests in Brecon Beacons National Park with a torrent of water-sports and leisure activities, and nothing but canvas tent walls between guests and Mother Nature herself.
Breathe in the elements with today's Groupon with Brecon Beacons from Acorn Family Holidays. Choose from the following options:
Two night stay
Staying in tent accommodation with all activities, equipment, and instruction plus breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day
• £189 for a two night stay for two (Up to 53% off)
• £283 for a two night stay for three (Up to 53% off)
Pegged in with a sturdy campsite of ready-erected tents and a communal clubhouse, the activity centre encompasses the essential summer camp atmosphere in the leafy greens of Brecon Beacons National Park. On-site climbing walls and abseil towers scale into the sky, while a high ropes course looks like a spider web between the trees. The centre is one mile away from Llangorse Lake which is home to a rippling array of water-sports. Come the setting of the sun, the indoor area lights up evening activities such as discos and talent evenings.
Three activities a day are on the jam-packed itinerary, with optional participation to do as much or as little as you like. All equipment and outdoorsy instructor types are built into the package, so all adventurers have to do is turn up. Dry land sessions include bush-craft, fencing, and archery, with the surrounding ranges of the park encouraging orienteering and hill walking. Those ready to don a wetsuit and head for the water can get their hands wet with a splash of raft building and kayaking, or harness the mountain breezes with a spot of sailing.
• Two night stay in tent with solid floors and metal-sprung single beds
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner including soft drinks each day
• Up to three activities each day will full instruction and equipment
• Activities include bush-craft, fencing, abseiling, high ropes, canoeing, kayaking, archery, climbing, raft building, orienteering, sailing, hill walking, zip wire, dragon boating, and kata canoes
• Additional guests may stay for pull price supplement
Train: Although driving to the centre is recommended, the nearest train stations are at Rhymney or Abergavenny, with coaches available to the centre for a supplement.
Road: The A470 leads into Brecon Beacons National Park from the north, with the A40 taking drivers the closest to the centre from the south.
Acorn Family HolidaysFamily summer and winter