Six Sessions of IPL Hair Removal on Choice of Area Such as Half Legs for £89 at BeautyMed (Up to 89% Off)
- Holistic beauty therapies and high tech treatments
- Stocks Sienna X, Shellac and Crystal Clear products
- Saturday availability
- Six sessions of IPL for one medium or two small areas
- Consultation and patch test included
- Small areas include upper lip, mini bikini line, hands, fingers
- Medium areas: half arms or legs, underarms, bikini line
- Sessions last up to 20 minutes
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 24 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Patch test included and required to be taken 24 hours prior to treatment. Not suitable for pregnant women or those with severe medical conditions; please consult GP if unsure about suitability. Full refund provided if unsuitable for treatment. Sessions last up to 20 minutes. Allow 4 weeks between sessions. Original value based on highest priced options.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
As well as making arms aerodynamic and faces frictionless, IPL is also handy for hiding peaches in bags of nectarines. Bare fruit with today’s Groupon: £89 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on two small areas or one medium area such as half legs at BeautyMed.
About IPL Hair Removal
IPL hair removal aims to serve undesirable bodily hair an eviction notice with more controlled authority than its laser-shaped cousin. The technology is designed to produce intense pulses of light, delivered over a short period and fired at stubborn strands like a game of electromagnetic dodgeball. The machine directs pulses of light into the hair follicle, where melanin converts into heat and denatures the cell.
With its well-rounded approach to bodily needs, BeautyMed takes care of clients from top to toe with a wholesome offering of chiropody, physiotherapy, holistic and beauty therapies, and high tech, laser based cosmetic treatments. This team of prettification experts is led by a qualified podiatrist and aesthetic practitioner, and also prides itself on using top product ranges such as Sienna X, Shellac and Crystal Clear. Brightening up client exteriors, high tech beauty highlights include radio frequency skin toning, IPL thread vein reduction, and IPL hair removal.
Following a consultation and patch test to confirm suitability, IPL technology will subdue unruly hairs with an intense telling off. Six sessions will target either one medium or two small areas, giving them a dressing-down in about 20 minutes per session.
Upper lip (£150)
Small area of face (£325)
Mini bikini line (£375)
Half legs (£825)
Medium/full bikini line (up to £675)
Half arms (£425)
Unsuitable for people with following conditions:
• Clients taking coagulants
• Sensitivity to light range of 545-1200nm
• Keloid scarring
• Skin cancers
• Inflamed/broken skin or herpes
• Active pigmentation problems
• Clients taking photosensitising medication, accutane, retin A, glucolic acid
• Pacemaker or defibrillator
• Metal pins or plates
• Clients taking aspirin, warfarin, penindione, heparin, St John's wort, lipitor, or atorvastatin
• Menstrual dysfunction or hyperandrogenism
• Skin type 5 or 6
• And pregnant women