Birmingham: One or Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Three Course Dinner from £69 at De Vere Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall (Up to 55% Off)
- Contemporary hotel with state-of-the-art fitness club
- Verve Grill restaurant serves spatch-cocked chicken, fillet of pollock and radicchio salads
- Based in Aston Arena
- Excellent transport connections
- One or two nights for two people
- Standard double room
- Three course meal on one night including:
- Smoked ham hock, salmon and Crème brûlée
- Breakfast daily
- Includes access to swimming pool and sauna facilities
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone: 0844 980 8041. Non-cancellable once confirmed. Valid Thu-Sun only. Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am. Valid for three course meal from set menu on one night only. Valid on option purchased only. Original value based on stays between 5 and 7 July 2012. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified 21 May 2012 at 3pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
On the outskirts of a thriving metropolis, the De Vere Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall makes an ideal base from which to explore canals, the Bullring, and a vibrant culture scene.
Bask in Birmingham with today's Groupon from De Vere Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall . Choose from the following options:
Stay for two
In standard double room with breakfast daily and dinner on one night
• £69 for a one night stay (Up to 55% off)
• £109 for a two night stay (Up to 52% off)
From the country feel of the Victory Pub and Kitchen to the 25m pool in the plush health club, the De Vere Village Hotel Birmingham Walsall blends state-of-the-art facilities with cosy charm. Unlocking rooms of bold colour schemes with free Wi-Fi, the hotel also puts on regular comedy nights, discos, and tribute concerts. There's a Starbucks cafe for steaming cups of the black stuff, and the Verve Bar and Grill offers elegantly prepared steaks and fish alongside carefully selected wines.
Check the calendar at the Birmingham Hippodrome for the latest offerings from the Birmingham Royal Ballet, or walk beneath the classical portico of the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery to browse their extensive collections, which include some particularly fine Pre-Raphaelite specimens. Put plastic to the test at the Bullring, with over 160 shops and exclusive boutiques, or head out west to the Ironbridge Gorge Museum beyond Wolverhampton, a world heritage site in which to explore the early industries that transformed the area.
• Standard double room with en suite and free Wi-Fi
• Breakfast daily
• Three course set menu meal for two on one night
• Starters include smoked ham hock (£6.50) and tomato and cheese tart
• Mains include salmon steak, asparagus, and hollandaise sauce (£14.50) and grilled vegetable moussaka (£10.50)
• Puddings include crème brûlée and Eton mess (both £5.50)
Airport: Birmingham airport is just over 20 miles from the hotel.
Train: Walsall is the closest train station, with swift services into Birmingham New Street.
Road: Exit the M6 at Junction 10 and take the Walsall exit at the roundabout. The hotel is the first right off the A454.