Boeing 737 Flight Simulation at Coventry Airport for £44 with Flight Simulators Midlands (Up to 65% Off)
- Run by pilot with over 40 years of flying experience
- EFIS flight display technology
- Located at Aeroplane Club, Coventry Airport
- Valid 7 days a week
- 30 minute experience in Boeing 737 flight simulator
- Choice of airports and scenarios to take off from or land in
- Instruction in basic manoeuvres
- Includes briefing sheet
- Seat available for one spectator
- Cabin noises and high-resolution graphics
- Fitted with electronic flight displays, EFIS
- Includes light refreshments
- Suitable for all ability levels
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 14 or older. Upgrade to one hour incurs additional charge. Wheelchair access is available to the hangar only, not the simulator. Original values verified 8 May 2012 at 6.22pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Like stubborn peppercorns, naughty pilots often get grounded . Fly the nest with today's Groupon: £44 for a 30 minute Boeing 737 flight simulation at Flight Simulators Midlands.
Providing cutting-edge flight experiences from the safety of a Boeing 737 simulator, Flight Simulators Midlands boasts the sights and sounds found in a normal plane, merely without an engine. Unflappable pilot Chris Rigby imparts more than 40 years of flight experience to aerospace aficionados, briefing them and guiding them through flights and landings in a range of locations . Aspiring pilots taking the stick can be of any experience level, with scenarios to tackle ranging from azure skies to a tougher rainy night .
Flying enthusiasts will be briefed beforehand to choose a scenario to make the most of their half hour experience aboard the Boeing 737NG simulator . Participants will pick their virtual locations and learn the basics of flying with veteran captain before going on take control, monitor the high-tech EFIS display and enjoy the adrenalin rush of hyper-reality . Whether taking off, landing or flying in a storm , all experiences will end with a debrief and the chance to refuel with some light refreshments.