£15 instead of £40 for an authentic Mediterranean Tapas meal for two, choose from six dishes followed by desserts at award winning Locanta - Save 63%
- Enjoy a delicious Mezze feast overlooking St. Paul's Square
- Try traditional dishes such as Marinated White Anchovies and Crispy Bacon Salad
- Finish your meal off with a something for the sweet toothed, such as Tiramisu or Zabaglione
- 1 voucher per couple, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid until 7th December, 7 days a week subject to advance bookings
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Not valid with other offers
Here at Groupon we love our food. We are
crazy about Thai and relish the taste of spicy Indian. But most of all, we
love Mediterranean. Olive Oil, the freshest vegetables and succulent meat and
seafood. What is not to like? We are sure you're the same and with today's
Groupon you can enjoy an unrivalled feast of food which will transport you to
the sun kissed lands of southern Europe. For just £15 instead of the usual £40
you can enjoy a delicious Tapas Mezze meal for two at an award winning
restaurant. You can choose 6 dishes from a large selection of options and
follow it with a fresh sweet from the dessert trolley. The vast array of
options for you to pick from are:
- Bruschetta Melt
- Salsiccia con Fagioli
- Apple Noci salad
- Crispy Bacon
- Mozzarella & tomato salad
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Marinated White Anchovies
- Mixed Salad or Mixed Vegetables
- Spinach Gratin
- Calamari Provencal
- The dessert trolley is refreshed daily but includes Chocolate Fudge Cake and Tiramisu
Locanta is located in Birmingham's unique St. Paul's Square and occupies an 18th century farmhouse which was formerly a thimble makers. Inside you will find a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with a cosy, intimate setting on the ground floor and a second floor with excellent views over the square. The restaurant aims to keep traditional values on the plate and offer a tasty range of Mediterranean specialities including fresh fish and home cooked pasta.
What people are saying...
"I would strongly recommend this place to anyone that enjoys a spot of Mediterranean cuisine"
"I had a great time at Locanta. The Calamari was fabulous and the service and host was first class"