Three Day Golf Course With Tuition and 18 Hole Round For One (£159), Two (£315), or Four (£625) with Neil Evans European Golf Schools (Up to 61% Off)
- PGA professional coach
- Classes and rounds of golf take place at Warwickshire Golf and Country Club
- Spanish golf holidays offered
- Two 18 hole, par 72 golf courses with lengths of 5900 and 7400 yards
- Days run 8am-6pm
- Round of golf each afternoon on the Kings or Earls Course at The Warwickshire Golf and Country Club
- Two hour lesson each morning
- Daily lunch in the clubhouse included
- 18 hole round of golf on the King’s or Earl’s courses each day
- Unlimited use of practice facilities
Limit 1 per person or 2 or 4 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or over, ID may be requested. Includes 2 hours tuition each day. Course must be taken on 3 consecutive days. Limited availability on weekends. Excludes accommodation. Appropriate golf attire must be worn. Clubs provided for lessons, club hire available for practice on the course for surcharge. Golf balls not included, can be purchased for additional fee. Excludes drinks. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 23 May 2012 at 1.20pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A purveyor of golfing breaks and PGA professional tuition, Neil Evans European Golf Schools offer putters the chance to practice and improve at home or in warm Spanish climes. The three day course will take place at the Warwickshire Golf and Country Club, with each morning beginning with a two hour lesson from Neil Evans. Lunch can then be taken at the club house, before golfers stride out to the King’s or Earl’s course for a leisurely 18 hole round. Driving range balls are also provided for practicing the all-important swing, and clubs can be hired for a surcharge.
Choose from the following options:
• £315 for a three day golf course for two, with two hours' tuition, lunch, and an 18 hole round each day (61% off)
• £625 for a three day golf course for four, with two hours' tuition, lunch, and an 18 hole round each day (61% off)
While Neil Evans’ European Golf Schools are yet to be widely reviewed, The Warwickshire Golf and Country Club received a swinging 4.3/5 from Golf Shake users. Visitors enjoyed the challenges posed by certain parts of the Kings and Earls courses, and also praised the setting and staff.
The course was a little wet when we visisted [sic] but they have some very challenging holes with great staff to help you out when required.
– Simon L, Golf Shake, May 2012
First time at this course and driving to club house up the drive was spectacular. Course in great condition for this time of the year. Holes over the water a challenge but got over the 8th and 17th on kINGS [sic] Course.
– Paul D, Golf Shake, Nov 2011