Four Hour Makeover Photoshoot For One (£10) For Two (£15) With Prints and Digitally Retouched Images at Northwood Studio (Up To 96% Off)
- Internationally published make-up artist and photographer
- Multiple backdrops, lighting and outfit changes
- Private viewing session
- Located in Jewellery Quarter
- Four hour photo shoot with hair and make-up makeover
- Glass of bubbly per person
- One 10”x 8” print per person
- 10x8 prints and digitally retouched images per person with copyright
- Complimentary soft drinks
- Well behaved pets allowed
- 30% of all further digital image packages purchased on day
Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID for bubbly. Clients can bring up to 4 outfit changes and props. One 10x8 print per person and one digitally retouched image per person. Allow up to 4 weeks for prints to be processed; available for pick-up, or can be delivered for £4 surcharge. Digital image includes copyright. Photographer retains copyright to all other images. 30% off further prints purchased on the day. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified on 20 March 2012 at 3.19pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A photo shoot is not to be confused with a photo chute, where negatives go for a fun day out with a big drop slide. Add some colour with today's Groupon from Northwood Studio. Choose from the following options:• £10 for a makeover photo shoot for one with a 10”x 8” print and image on CD (96% off)
• £15 for a makeover photo shoot for two with a 10”x 8” print and image on CD each (95% off)
With internationally published photographer James Beddoes poised behind the camera, Northwood Studio clicks up albums full of fashion and portrait services. Located in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter, the studio hoists a flag for independent business above a creative team with 10 years’ experience. Make-up meets photography alongside multiple backdrops and lighting set-ups to provide an arty selection of snaps for posers young and old.
Greeted with a glass of bubbly each, clients will be whisked into the makeover seat for hair to be styled and make-up applied. With the look established, the photographer will then take the driving seat, directing a variety of poses to capture the fashionable results. Refreshments will keep clients hydrated and up to four outfit changes can liven up the looks. At the end of the four hours, each model can pick two photos, one to be printed on at 10”x 8”, and another to be digitally retouched and placed on a disc.