£87 instead of £258 for Two People to enjoy a Dermalogica Facial, Prescription Jessica Manicure and Zen Spa Pedicure, Omnilux Skin Rejuvenation Light Treatment, finished with a Full Body Massage at Perfection Beauty
- Enjoy a full prescription Jessica manicure and Jessica Zen Spa pedicure
- Your Omnilux Red light treatment provides the latest in natural skin rejuvenation
- The express facial uses renowned Dermalogica brand
- Combined treatments last over four hours per person
- Ideal present for a loved one
- Additional 10% off products bought on the day, plus your next treatment if booked within two weeks
- 1 voucher per 2 persons, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid until 30/06/2011, Mon-Fri only, except between 22nd December and 28th of December.
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- 24 hours cancellation policy
- Not valid with other offers
- New clients only
There's no need to exchange your
tired bones for a brand new body in the January sales, simply revitalise your winter-weary self with one single trip to Perfection Beauty. Today's
deal is for two to be treated to a manicure, pedicure, massage and facial - over
four hours of luxury treatments at the spa. Pay only £87, and you and another
will have your new lease on life.
Perfection Beauty is Rugby's Beauty Salon of the Year. They offer everything from a basic manicure to more advanced skin reconditioning treatment, using the most enhanced technology available. However, the revitalising offer on today's table is for you and another to be treated to the following blissful four hours:
1) Full prescription Jessica Manicure
This manicure includes a therapist's identification of your nail type, helping to improve any concerns by performing a full treatment consisting of exfoliation, massage, cuticle work, file and polish.
2) Jessica ‘Zen’ Spa Pedicure
These amazing botanical products are customised to you and include cleansing, exfoliation, hard skin removal, massage, full cuticle work, file and polish.
3) Full Body Massage
4) Dermalogica Express Facial and Omnilux Skin Rejuvenation Light Treatment Therapy
What people are saying...
The first salon, and possibly the only salon, in Rugby to offer the treatments she has available. I always look forward to my visit to Perfection as it's almost like I'm going to see an old friend for a girly gossip and a giggle! I can 100% recommend Perfection Beauty to anyone who is looking for treatments done at a very high standard.
I have been a regular at Perfection Beauty for about 18 months after receiving a gift voucher for a manicure as a birthday present. Since my first visit I have had a shoulder, neck and back massage, Minx nails and Acrylic nails. I love visiting PB as the welcome is warm, friendly, personal yet professional and I can only highly recommend a visit for yourself.
Helen is extremely professional in her work and takes great pride in the end results. Perfection has a very relaxed atmosphere so that you can unwind after a stressful day and Helen can judge whether talking or silence is the best option for the treatment! Helen's first priority is always the customer and I would recommend Perfection to anyone.