£22 instead of £66 for an Executive Banquet meal for two consisting of five starters, five mains and desserts each from award winning Shimla Pinks, Broad Street, Birmingham - Save 67%
- A Royal Feast brought to your table including refills of starters and mains
- Treat your taste buds to a sampling of ten different dishes, complemented by rice and naan
- Purchase a few vouchers and dine with friends
- Previous celebrity guests include David Beckham and Robbie Williams
- An established fine dining restaurant found within a trendy area
- 1 voucher per 2 people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for 6 months, 7 days a week (excluding Saturdays after 4pm)
- Advance booking required, please have voucher and security codes ready
- PLEASE DO NOT MAKE BOOKING ONLINE
- Must present voucher at the restaurant
- Not valid with other offers
- Does not include drinks
- Service is included
Akin to Sloane Rangers from days of yore, the
Shimla Pinks are India's contemporary and well educated folks á la mode. A restaurant by its
namesake can be found on Broad Street, and here is where the definition of Shimla Pinks arrives
in a tasty tangible bite-sized fashion, perfect for your hungry belly. Use today's Groupon so you
and another will get to sample the lifestyle of the Shimla Pinks: Feast with an executive banquet
which includes five starters, five mains - with refills included - and desserts each. At only
Shimla Pinks, the restaurant, is housed by the Five Ways Leisure Complex. Their space is designed by acclaimed international designer Bernard Carroll of Carroll Designs, with an exquisite decor that would do any Sloane Ranger ghosts proud. And the feast that will land upon your plates? A portion per guest from this list. Found on that drool- inducing list are dishes like Murgh Malai Tikka, boneless chicken breast marinated with soft cream cheese, mace, cardamom powder and finely chopped green chili, all finished in the tandoor. Or, Lamb Roganjosh: finest lamb pieces cooked on a slow fire with fresh yoghurt, finely choppped onions and tomatoes and highlighted with whole spices and saffron. And to polish off the fine feasting, choose between pistachio, malai or mango kulfi (a traditional frozen milk- based dessert) or velvet cheesecake.
Oh, how fickle the world of fashion is. By the time it's taken you to read this, the trends have mutated once more. Haven't you heard? Stepping out of Shimla Pinks with a satiated appetite is DEFINITELY the new haute black.
What people are saying...
Shimla Pinks is a fantastic restaurant! It was recommended to us, and six of us dined. The food was to die for and was some of the nicest flavours I have ever eaten. The hostess was lovely and seated us at a lovely table. The waiters were friendly and service was second to none. I would recommend and am definitely visiting again soon!
This is by far the best Indian meal you'll ever have. The atmosphere in Shimla Pinks is vibrant and lively, the staff are helpful without hovering over you and the food is divine. If you only ever visit Birmingham once make sure you visit here.