Located on the Hagley Road, within a short distance of central Birmingham, the four star Menzies Birmingham City - Strathallan offers Murder Mystery nights in a popular spot from which travellers can explore the city’s industrial architecture and first class shopping centres. Diners will be immersed in a themed murder mystery event with an evening meal to fuel their imagination, they will get involved in cross-examining the suspects, or sit back and observe as the plot thickens in a bid to catch out the culprit themselves.
• Boasting 135 en suite bedrooms, this hotel has contemporary facilities evenly distributed throughout its spacious rooms that feature a range of mod-cons including air-conditioning and Freeview TV.
• The on-site restaurant serves up a combination of modern European and traditional British fare in a brasserie setting, while the lounge bar offers plenty of drinking opportunities.
• Sporty types may enjoy a well-equipped gym with cross trainer, exercise bikes and treadmills, or choose to walk along the intricate canal networks, where colourful boats, vibrant restaurant and cafes create a cosmopolitan setting.
Included in all options: One Night Murder Mystery stay
• £49 for one in a single room
• £99 for two in a standard double room
• £104 for two in an executive double or twin room
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• No pets allowed.
Menzies Birmingham City - Strathallan has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers appreciated the clean rooms, friendly atmosphere and hotel location.
Details verified 05/12/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.