Britannia Midlands Hotels: 1 Night For Two With Sparkling Wine from £29; Plus Dinner from £39 (Up to 62% Off)
- Britannia hotels in Coventry, Birmingham, Nottingham and Stafford
- Double room with breakfast
- Options with dinner to be served in on-site restaurant
- Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- All hotels offer easy access to public transport systems
Purchase: No limit per stay. May buy multiple as gifts or to extend stay. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 26 December 2013. Booking required by phone: 0871 221 1766 (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras).
Important Information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max. 2 children under 15 can stay for per person, per night supplement: £10 with breakfast included or £15 with dinner included.
Original values based on stay in standard double room between 7-8, 8-9 and 22-23 February 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 13 November 2013 at 12.54pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Spread across the East and West Midlands, the Britannia Hotels provide contemporary accommodations paired with a range of restaurants and bars. From Coventry to North Stafford, visitors have the opportunity to explore the cultural background, attractions and hot spots in the areas.
• Housed in a Grade II listed country house in Coventry, the Britannia Royal Court Hotel features a Spindles Health Club and Gym with indoor heated pool, spa bath and terrace.
• Dominating the skyline, the Britannia Coventry Hill Hotel offers a modern bar and lounge where savoury cakes, snacks and pre-dinner drinks can be enjoyed.
• Adjoining the famous Coventry Cathedral, Britannia Hotel Coventry City Centre is home to the Bentley's restaurant where hearty meals tantalize taste buds.
• Located in the city centre, the traditionally styled Britannia Hotel Birmingham provides an open plan restaurant kitchen and a spacious lounge bar.
• Just a short drive from Nottingham Castle and Victoria Shopping Centre, the Britannia Nottingham Hotel provides a central city location and a traditionally styled restaurant and bar.
• Located in the heart of Stoke-on-Trent, the North Stafford Hotel houses the Six Towns Restaurant, emulating the abode's Jacobean style.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with bottle of sparkling wine and breakfast arriving between 1 January and 28 February 2014
Option 1: at The Royal Court Hotel
• £35 for 1 night (Up to 56% off)
• £45 for 1 night with dinner (Up to 53% off)
Option 2: at the Coventry Hill Hotel
• £29 for 1 night (Up to 59% off)
• £39 for 1 night with dinner (Up to 54% off)
Option 3: at the Britannia Hotel Coventry
• £29 for 1 night (Up to 62% off)
• £39 for 1 night with dinner (Up to 57% off)
Option 4: at the Britannia Hotel Birmingham
• £29 for 1 night (Up to 58% off)
• £39 for 1 night with dinner (Up to 54% off)
Option 5: at the Britannia Hotel Nottingham
• £35 for 1 night (Up to 44% off)
• £45 for 1 night with dinner (Up to 42% off)
Option 6: at the North Stafford Hotel
• £29 for 1 night (Up to 56% off)
• £39 for 1 night with dinner (Up to 52% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
• Well-behaved pets allowed for £10 per pet per night or a maximum charge of £25 per pet per stay.
• Single occupancy available - enquire on booking.
Royal Court Hotel has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers enjoyed the restaurant dishes, and while feelings were mixed regarding the room layout and decor, most guests felt the hotel presented good value for money.
Coventry Hill Hotel has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers enjoyed the room cleanliness. Some felt the hotel exterior was in need of an upgrade, and most guests appreciated the restaurant meals.
Britannia Hotel Coventry has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. The hotel location was a plus for most customers, but some felt the room furnishings were in need of refurbishing. Most guests stated the hotel presented good value for money.
Britannia Hotel Birmingham has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers enjoyed the hotel location, but some felt there was need for an on-site car park. Most guests appreciated the helpful staff.
Britannia Nottingham Hotel has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers found the restaurant and bar menu quite satisfactory, while some expressed mixed feelings regarding the room interior design. The proximity to the railway station was a plus for some guests.
North Stafford Hotel has an average score of 2.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor. Customers enjoyed the hotel location, while mixed feeling were expressed regarding the room interior design. Some guests also noted the quality of the food.
Details verified 21/11/13. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.