The National Homebuilding and Renovating Show: Entry For Two for £12 (50% Off)
- Over 300 architects, designers, builders and fitters
- Expert talks and demonstrations
- Topics include energy sustainability, architectural design and financial and planning permission issues
- Also includes admission to The Home Improvement Show in the adjoining hall
- Features products, talks, free exhibitor masterclasses and Homebuilding and Renovating magazine daily seminars
- 27 to 30 March, 10am to 5pm
- One-day entry between Thursday 27 and Sunday 30 March
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required online to confirm attendance and receive e-ticket via http://www.eventdata.co.uk/GroupOn/HBRS.aspx. Must present e-ticket on arrival. No cancellations once booked.
Restrictions: Valid 10am-5pm. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. Under 16s go free.
Original values: Verified using merchan'ts website on 6 Feb 2014.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The National Homebuilding and Renovating Show sees Birmingham's NEC host four days of demonstrations, talks and displays. An array of over 300 exhibitors includes Bosch, British Gas and Woodland Trust. Guests such as Piers Taylor and sustainable builder Tim Pullen provide insight into a variety of topics during live talks and seminars. Visitors can seek design and structural pointers at an Ask the Architects stand, and receive valuable decorating tips at a Dulux drop-in clinic. Admission also entitles visitors entry to The Home Improvement Show. Here, an advice centre is curated by Real Homes magazine, a kitchen and bathroom zone provides inspiration, and masterclasses explore heating, window selection and much more.