Paintballing With 100 Paintballs and Lunch Each For Two (£4), Five (£10), Ten (£19), or Fifteen (£25) People at Paintball Park (Up to 84% Off)
- 15 game zones in 200 acres of woodland terrain
- Games with objectives
- Near Kidderminster, accessible from M6, M5, M40 and M42
- Paintballing for two, five, ten, or fifteen participants
- 100 paintballs per person
- Gun upgrades and smoke grenades available on the day for a supplement
- Light lunch served, with vegetarian options available
- Equipment provided
Limit 1 per group (2, 5, 10, or 15 people). May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone or email: email@example.com. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid at DY10 3NN site only. Valid 9am-3.30pm, conditions permitting. Must be 12 or older. Under 18s must be supervised by an adult, or have signed consent form. Advise of vegetarian meal requirement on booking. Extra 100 paintballs incur £6 supplement; customers are advised that a full session will require more than 100 paintballs. Valid on option purchased only. Original values verified 6 August 2012 at 4.46pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Watching paint dry may not be the most exciting pursuit, unless it's on a visionary piece of art or a friend's grimacing face. Paint someone into a corner with today's Groupon from Paintball Park. Choose from the following options:• £4 for paintballing for two with 100 paintballs and light lunch each (81% off)
• £10 for paintballing for five with 100 paintballs and light lunch each (82% off)
• £19 for paintballing for ten with 100 paintballs and light lunch each (84% off)
• £25 for paintballing for fifteen with 100 paintballs and light lunch each (84% off)
Redecorating 200 acres of midlands countryside, Paintball Park takes the trees as its canvas with 15 different game zones across their expansive arena. The action-packed site dresses participants up in army-style camouflage to rock, roll and crawl around in the aim of achieving paintballing victory. Offering a paint-splattered experience with scenario-based games, players old and young can compete with their teams in adrenaline-pumping games that can also be tailored to individual group requests.
Arriving by 9am, players will be suited and booted and briefed on safety, ready for the games to commence at 10am. Equipment such as gun and overalls is provided, along with 100 paintballs per person so mavericks can make their mark on opponents. A light lunch is available for refuelling between battles, and heavy shooters can purchase extra paintballs for £6 per 100.
Paintball ParkDeansford Lane
Kidderminster DY10 3NN