Overnight Stay for Two including Breakfast and Use of Leisure Facilities for £37.50 at The Quality Hotel Birmingham (Value £105.90)
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Located in leafy Edgbaston
- Full use of leisure facilities including swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym
- Full English buffet breakfast
- 20% of all food and beverages
- Half price cocktail vouchers issued on check-in
- 30% off your next stay
- 1 Groupon per two people, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupon valid for 3 months, 7 days a week
- Advance booking required on 0121 454 6621, please have Groupon and security codes ready
- Bookings taken from 9th February 2011
- 24-hour cancellation policy
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out before 11am
- Original room rate based on average Executive Double room price, as of 7th February 2011
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with other offers
From Laurel and Hardy to bed and breakfast, sometimes things are better as part of a pair. Hook up and enjoy your own double act with today's Groupon:
for £37.50 instead of £105.90 get one-night getaway for two at the Quality Hotel Birmingham, including breakfast and a bottle of wine on arrival.
Sitting amidst landscaped gardens in the cricketing borough of Edgbaston, the Quality Hotel Birmingham is a self-contained retreat within the hustle and bustle of the city. Conveniently located just over a mile from the NEC, the Quality Hotel offers its guests an exercise room, a swimming pool and a restaurant as well as free parking and internet. And for those who can't bear to leave their pet oyster at home, worry not, for the Quality Hotel is pet-friendly.
Groupon holders are invited to treat themselves and a significant other to a one-night getaway in the heart of the midlands in the City of a Thousand Trades. Begin the getaway in style and toast your partnership with a bottle of red or white house wine (£10). With the cork popped, guests can spend the evening lazing by the pool and whirlpool hot-tub, or using other leisure facilities such as the gym and sauna. You can then retreat upstairs and spend the evening in an executive double room (£80) before filling up on a full English buffet breakfast (7.95 per person) before check-out.