Two or Three Hour Ski or Snowboard Lessons For One or Two from £27 at the SnowDome (Up to 55% Off)
- Indoor 170m main slope with real snow
- Two teaching slopes
- Ice skating rink and swimming pool
- Lessons available 7 days a week
- Choice of two or three hour beginner group lessons, no previous ski or snowboard experience needed
- Choice of skiing or snowboarding
- Suitable for adults and children
- Lessons count towards recreational standard
- Real snow to learn on, providing as real an experience as possible
- Discount available for further lessons when booked on the day
Limit 1 per person or 2 people. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required by phone. 48 hour cancellation policy. Must be 8 or older. Valid for either 2 hour beginner group lesson, or 3 hour beginner fast track group lesson, depending on option selected. No previous experience required. Warm clothing and gloves are essential. Ski and snowboard equipment and boots are provided. Not suitable for pregnant women. Original value based on adult rates.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ski lovers and the financial world all have a tendency to admire moguls. Invest in your skills with today's Groupon at the SnowDome. Choose from the following options:• £27 for a two hour ski or snowboard lesson for one person (Up to 54% off)
• £39 for a three hour ski or snowboard lesson for one person (Up to 55% off)
• £54 for a two hour ski or snowboard lesson for two people (Up to 54% off)
• £78 for a three hour ski or snowboard lesson for two people (Up to 55% off)
Housing more winter activities than a stirred-up snowglobe, the SnowDome prove it's always better to be over the hill with a 170m main indoor slope and two teaching slopes, covered with real snow. Instructors at the SnowDome encourage things to slide with lessons for all experience levels, ranging from beginners to recreational standard skiers and snowboarders. Disability ski lessons and freestyle jamborees cut sharp turns through the snowy surface and an additional ice skating rink guides gliding customers through sparkling spins.
Eager snowbunnies can grab a friend or fly solo through a choice of two or three hour beginner lessons at the SnowDome, opting to glide through powder on skis or snowboards. Practicing the basics of turning and moving forward, customers aged eight and older can expect to begin to tackle their alpine ambitions during the group lesson. Each two or three hour tutorial counts towards the required skills necessary to use the slopes unaccompanied as a recreational standard skier or snowboarder.