Shropshire: Pod Stay For Two (from £29) With Steak Dinner (£65) (Up to 39% Off)
- Wooden hut with heater, lighting and electrical socket
- Decking space for sunny days
- Insulated space for setting up own camping mat and bedding
- In the campsite grounds of the The Station Inn and activity centre
- Options for one- or two-night stay
- Option to include a steak dinner at the inn with the two-night stay
- Children six or younger stay free of charge; pets welcome
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people.
Booking: Required by phone on 01694781515, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. 5-day cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Sun-Thu only. Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Based on stays 3-5 Nov 2013; limited availability on these dates. Verified using merchant's website on 17 Oct 2013.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The Station Inn brings together a campsite, an outdoor activity centre and a homey pub at a beautiful rural location. Some of the highlights of the Shropshire countryside can be found close by, with both the Long Mynd plateau and the heather-dusted Carding Mill Valley awaiting at the site's doorstep.
The pod is an eight-by-nine-foot wooden hut with space for clients' own camping mat and sleeping bag (usually £40 per night).
Features a heater, lighting and an electrical socket, plus an outdoor decking area for picnics.
The Station Inn is a traditional country pub with log fires and local ales. The 8oz steaks are cooked to taste and served with onion rings, garlic butter mushrooms, tomato and garden peas (£13.99).
A mountain-biking centre and a bike shop are also on site. The Shropshire Hills are nearby with walking, road and mountain-biking routes to explore.
Included in all options: Stay for two in pod, arriving Sun-Thu
- £29 for a one night stay (Up to 28% off)
- £49 for a two night stay (Up to 39% off)
- £65 for a two night stay with a steak dinner (Up to 40% off)
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
- Children aged six or younger can stay free of charge.
- Pets are welcome.
- Upgrades to fillet steak and steak sauces available.
The Station Inn has racked up a notable 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor. While the pods haven't been commented on yet, guests raved about the venue's location and many remarked on the high quality of the steaks.
Details verified 21 October 2013.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.