- Indian restaurant in Shirley
- Starters include chicken tikka and tandoori mixed kebab
- Mains include bhuna gosht, lamb korahi and tandoori special balti
- Rice or naan bread
- Mawa kulfi ice cream and coffee each to finish
- Option to bring own beer and wine
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per table. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Redemption: Booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Sun-Thu 5pm-midnight; Fri-Sat 5pm-6pm. Must vacate by table by 7.30pm on Fri and Sat. Eat-in only. Excludes king prawn, seafood and chef's signature dishes. Eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only. Original values based on highest priced options and verified on 4 June 2013 at 12.06pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Traditional and contemporary Indian dining meet at Shirley's Red Spice. The starter options include malai tikka (usually £3.95), and can be followed by a main such as whole tandoori chicken (£9.95). Rice or naan bread will accompany meals, such as keema fried rice (£2.50), along with a mawa kulfi ice cream (£1.95) and coffee each (£1.75).
The full menu can be found here.
Choose from the following options for a three-course Indian meal with sides:
• £17 for two on Friday or Saturday (Up to 58% off)