Running the seas since 1964, Condor Ferries has built on initial trips between France and the Channel Islands to pick up passengers from all over the UK. Travellers have the opportunity to explore the panoramic island of Guernsey, with clifftop climbs and sandy beaches, in a one-day trip from Weymouth or Poole. Raising the anchor for the St. Peter Port, the trip gives travellers the chance to experience the island's traditional bistros and boutiques settled in a sea of verdant countryside.
Arriving on the island, tourists may explore local attractions such as the Guernsey Aquarium, boasting a multitude of marine species, while adrenaline types may take advantage of the water sports opportunities.
Leisure moments may be spent on long strolls along the seashore, while after a day full of exploring, visitors may sample the traditional local dishes complemented by international flavours.
Included in all options: Day return ferry ticket for one from Weymouth or Poole to the Channel Island of Guernsey, departing Sun-Fri between 31 August-12 October 2014
- £15 for one adult foot passenger
- £10 for one child foot passenger
- Check-in at least 45 minutes prior to sailing departure.
- For more info please check: www.condorferries.co.uk/day-trips/uk-to-guernsey.
- The Ferry Terminal, The Quay, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8DX
- The Passenger Terminal, New Harbour Road South, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset, BH15 4AJ
Condor Ferries has an average score of 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor from a total of 63 reviews.
Details verified 22/08/14.
Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.