Learn How to Sail for a Day for £38 with Rockley Watersports at Poole Harbour (Value £95)
- Required equipment provided
- Session is from 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Takes place at the popular Poole Harbour
- Includes short introduction and safety briefing
- Non-swimmers accepted
- 1 Groupon per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Booking essential, please call and have Groupon and security codes ready
- Valid until 30 April 2011, 7 days a week
- 24 hour cancellation period, new clients only, minimum age 17 years
- Lunch not included
- Not valid with other offers, subject to availability
Boats are the most suitable form of water-based travel, unlike sea horses, who remain terrified by the sound of oncoming traffic and are practically impossible to keep saddles on. Harbour a new love for nautical friends with today's Groupon: £38 instead of £95 for an introductory course to the world of sailing including all necessary equipment hire with Rockley Watersports at Poole Harbour.
Making waves since 1976, Rockley Watersports are a family run business specialising in dinghy sailing, watersports training, and advanced splash battle techniques. Bustling with enthusiasm and a genuine love for their profession, courses are available to people of all backgrounds and gill-types, from absolute beginners to more advanced aquatic pros. Rockley aim to make the learning experience as fun and varied as possible to keep people on their toes.
Groupon customers can become a master of the seas, or at least a proficient pond paddler, with a day of sailing tuition on the popular Poole Harbour. After a short introduction and full safety briefing, burgeoning boaters will go on to spend the rest of the day learning the ropes, skimming along the waters and evolving into a nautical navigator. All kit and equipment hire is included, although it's recommended you bring your own lunch to appease growling bellies. Even inexperienced swimmers are more than welcome to give it a try, as all safety and buoyancy aids are provided.