Spa Day with a Sea View: Massage, ESPA Facial and use of Spa Facilties for £25 instead of £75 at the Royal Bath Hotel
- Full use of Spa Facilities including Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room, Pool and Gym
- Half hour Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Half hour ESPA Facial with scalp or foot massage
- Complimentary tea, coffee and water
- Poolside balcony to enjoy the seaview
- 1 voucher per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Voucher valid for two months, Sunday - Thursday 10am - 6pm
- Advance booking required, please call and have voucher and security codes ready
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance
- Please bring lightweight slippers/flip flops and robe if required
- Light lunches on poolside indoor balcony incur an extra cost
- Not valid with other offers
From spending a lazy day in bed to eating the whole chocolate cake, sometimes it is acceptable to break with social convention and simply indulge. Discover another way to spoil oneself with today's Groupon: for £25 in a deal worth £75, enjoy a luxury pampering package at The Royal Club Spa, Bournemouth.
Located on a commanding position on the East Cliff top, The Royal Club Spa is housed in a grand Victorian hotel with panoramic views across The English Channel. Opened on the day of Queen Victoria's coronation in 1836, The Royal Club Spa has been the haunt of esteemed guests for more than a century. Among its notable visitors have been the King and Queen of Sweden, the wife of Napoleon III, Empress Eugenie as well as William Gladstone and Benjamin Disraeli, political rivals of the 19th Century.
Today's Groupon invites you to follow the lead of historical stars and spend a day in luxury on the Dorset coast. Begin with a half hour back, neck and shoulder massage before spending a further thirty minutes being treated to an ESPA facial accompanied by the choice of a scalp or foot massage. Once in a personal place of serenity, make use of the Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room or stretch the legs with a few lengths in the pool or a session in the gym. If thirst hits, worry not, for complimentary tea, coffee and water is provided.