Paintballing Experience For Five (£10) or Ten (£18) With 100 Balls Each at Reaper Paintball (Up to 89% Off)
- One of the largest paintballing sites in the north
- Six themed game zones with urban and woodland environments
- Range of pyrotechnics available, plus on-site shop
- As played by the England Rugby Team
- Variety of paintball games including capture the flag, castle and protect the VIP
- Includes a genuine ex army armoured personel carrier
- Paintball gun, mask and overalls provided
- Includes 100 paintballs
- Session lasts up to five and a half hours
Limit 1 per 1, 5 or 10 people. May buy multiples as gifts. Booking required with 72 hours notice. 48 hour cancellation policy. Session run 10am-3.30pm. Must be 12 or older; persons under 16 to be accompanied by paying adult. Extra paintballs available for £6 surcharge per 100. £3 supplement for lunch (please stipulate dietary requirements when booking). All safety equipment included. Inclusive paintballs are only available for participating players. Non arrival on site at the stipulated time will result in the forfeiture of game. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Fortune favours the brave, but has also been known to cater for the faint-hearted at weddings and birthdays. Unleash your inner hero with today's Groupon from Reaper Paintball. Choose from the following options:• £10 for a paintballing experience for five including 100 balls each (88% Off)
• £18 for a paintballing experience for ten including 100 balls each (89% Off)
Rousing would-be renegades to wage colourful warfare across six paint-splattered zones, Reaper Paintball offers a thrilling experience and boasts one of the largest paintball sites in the north, accommodating battalions of up to 200. Well-rendered game zones drop combatants into the heart of battle, with areas including APC, home to a genuine ex-army personnel carrier, and the tactical village in which players battle to knock out enemy positions. An on-site shop stocks snacks for mid-game rations and pyrotechnics are also available for distracting light shows.
Sharpshooters can gear up for a day of ducking, diving and returning fire, with sessions spanning from 10am to 3.30pm for five or ten participants. Guns, masks and overalls are provided and 100 paintballs fuel rampages, with additional globulus projectiles available for purchase.