Two Night Stay For Two With Breakfast and Bottle of Wine for £89 at Rossett Hall Hotel, North Wales (Up to 58% Off)
- Grade II listed Georgian manor between Chester and Wrexham
- Restaurant with seasonal menu
- Golf course nearby
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- Two night stay in double or twin room
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Includes full English breakfast each morning
- Three course meal in restaurant available for £19.95 per person
Limit 1 per 2 people. Limit 1 per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Booking required. 48 hour cancellation policy. Limited availability on Sat. Check-in from 2pm, check-out by 11am. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. £10 supplement for single occupancy. £25 supplement for additional guests or children. Max 1 additional adult or 2 additional children. No pets permitted other than guide dogs. Original value based on online rate. Original values verified 16 April 2012 at 6pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
With a grand Georgian façade shielded with ivy, Rossett Hall Hotel is a Grade II listed manor house teetering on the Welsh side of the rural border. Enjoy a country break with today's Groupon from Rossett Hall Hotel:
• £89 for a two night stay for two
In a double or twin room with breakfast each morning and a bottle of wine on arrival (Up to 58% off)
The contemporary interior of this hotel enfolds cosy rooms with flourishes of decorative foliage, featuring creature comforts like flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi and the essential brew making kit. Oscars Restaurant serves up a seasonal menu of fresh produce in an elegantly dressed dining area or patio, and the graceful gardens sport feature pieces of arbours and rainbow flowerbeds.
Taking a walk around the locality of Rossett reveals an abundance of natural and man-made beauty including a 16th century mill, ideal for gazing at while grazing on a riverside picnic. Take a drive across the border between the historic town of Wrexham and the grand walled city of Chester for ancient sites and activities for culture vultures and shopaholics.
• Two night stay in double or twin en suite room
• Bottle of red or white wine to share on arrival
• Full English breakfast with tea, coffee, and juice both mornings
• Flat screen TV
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Three course meal in restaurant for £19.95 per person
Rail: Trains run from Manchester, London Euston, and Crewe to nearby Chester, where buses run towards Wrexham, stopping at Rossett.
Road: From Manchester take the M56. At Junction 15, exit onto M53 towards Chester, continuing on A roads, until Rossett where the hotel is well signposted.
We regularly stay at Rossett Hall for a weekend break and we love it there. The rooms are clean, tidy and very comfortable and the food is very good. Parking is excellent and the hotel is set in lovely grounds, where the gardens are well stocked and well looked after.
– Mark T, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012
Pleasant enough hotel for a short break on Wales/England border.
– sbilts, TripAdvisor, Apr 2012