£16.50 instead of £40.90 for a Two-Course Meal for Two from the Set Menu, including Dim Sum, and use of the Private Karaoke Suite at Madame Geisha
- Uniquely positioned in the heart of Brighton's boutique quarter and just a stone's throw away from the city's world famous sea front
- Enjoy British-Asian fusion food at a restaurant serving a fresh and exciting menu before you belt out your favourite tunes in the private karaoke suite
- 1 voucher per two persons, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, 7 days a week (11am til late)
- Not valid with other offers
Traditional Japanese Geisha skills included performing dance and classical music, whereas a modern Geisha records their memoirs in the form of tweets and blog posts and are experts in the art of karaoke. Sample some of the thrills of Geisha living with today's Groupon and tuck into a two-course dim sum meal for two people, including use of the karaoke suite for £16.50 instead of £40.90 at Madame Geisha.
With a wealth of choice from a menu that features British dishes with an Asian twist, Groupon diners can't really go wrong. Delightful delicacies include Chicken Gyoza dumplings with mince, chili and garlic (usually £3.95), Bangkok BBQ Sticky ribs (£4.75) and, in the desert section, the Chocolate Chilli Brownie (£4) does a lot for both the imagination and the appetite. After you've eaten, move towards the private karaoke suite to belt out your favourite classics and complete a great night out.
Situated in the former ABC Cinema complex, Madame Geisha works with its historic past and blends old style with new design to great effect. The 1930s Art Deco exterior is one of the finest examples in Europe, and dominates the seafront area oposite the West Pier, on what is the site of the original village of Brighton, or Brighthelmstone as it was then known. Inside, the venue is set over three floors, divided into tea house and late bar, gallery - restaurant and lounge with private karaoke suite. Bustling with original features, such as the rought iron work beams, oak flooring and ten metre high sky light and exposed wall, the building is a work of art in itself.
What people are saying...
Seeing as the term Geisha means 'art person' it may come as little suprise to hear that View Brighton has awarded Madame Geisha 4 out of 5 stars for its cleverly crafted cocktails.