Treat Your Feet with a Garra Rufa Fish Pedicure for just £10 instead of £30 with Ziga Fish
- Have your feet freshened up using a natural treatment with no side-effects
- Something different to your normal treatment and a great gift for salon fanatics
- Comfortable pedicure chair provided to help you feel relaxed
- 1 voucher per person per visit, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Voucher valid for 3 months, available Tuesday-Sunday
- Please contact 01273 778 337 for further information and to book
- Not valid with other offers
Here in Britain we have always enjoyed the finest things that the East has to offer. Tea from the Far East, spices from the Indian Sub-continent and delicious falafel from the Middle East. Today's Groupon has taken inspiration from the last of these exotic locations and now you can enjoy one of the latest beauty techniques, direct from the Middle East. Take the plunge and get your feet wet with today's Groupon deal, for just £10 instead of £30 for a 30 minute Garra Rufa fish pedicure with Ziga Fish.
Garra Rufa fish - nicknamed 'the doctor fish' - have been gaining widespread attention through their use for hoovering hooves, and they're now being used in places all over the world. The treatment involves dipping your feet into a tub of water whilst the toothless fish gently nibble away. They dine out on the dead skin cells found on your soles, leaving any healthy parts well alone. It might tickle a bit but oddly enough they love it, due in part to their origins in warm waters reaching up to a rather hot 43 degrees. The treatment will last for 30 minutes in the tank whilst the mini-beauticians do their thing, after which you'll get plenty of time to admire your rejuvinated tootsies.